Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day One!

Yay! I just got some new followers! =D Thanks


Day One: List 10 4 people you trust the very most.

1.My hubby- I love him so much and I can basically talk to him about anything!

2.My sister- I enjoy having conversations with her and when we hang out we always have fun!

3.Lizette (my bff)- We have been friends for about 10 years or so and even if we don't hang out for a while, when we do, it's like we had just seen each other last week.

4.My dad- I have really good talks with him even though my parents have been divorced for years. 

Only actually trust 4 people.  It's hard to just name 10 people that I actually would trust with anything.


So if you all would like to also make your own posts on this challenge and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment