Monday, December 13, 2010

Dia Siete

Wow,Jessica! You really do procrasinate! lol Now to complete the sixteen day challenge

Day Seven: List 10 things you can do best at.

1.)Being online (of course!)
2.)Being very caring
3.)Complain (haha)
4.)Work on my car
5.)knowing car parts
6.)kissing my SO
7.)poems
8.)dance
9.)sing (or so I say! lol)
10.)Procrastinate!! <--the culprit !




For a short blog, today I had a doctors appointment.  Went in, asked to see a DIFFERENT doctor than the one from the last time.  I did not want to go in there and leaving the place feeling horrible about myself and my baby.  So I end up seeing the doctor, she then tells me next appointment will be a sonogram!! Yay, I'm ecxcited!! Can't wait and we are also thinking of getting the 3D/4D of our Jason! =-D

Will keep you all posted if we do decide it would be on the 23rd of this month! Toddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment